Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What affiliate programs work best for my other sites.

Just want to talk quickly about some of the Affiliate programs that I am using. First off Amazon, this was the first place I ever signed up to to be an affiliate, that was about 4 months ago and I haven't made a dime and same goes for Sharesale and Commission Junction. It's probably because I'm not very good at pimping out products, I placed ads from these sites on my bigger traffic sites and received very little interest in them.

What is working for me are Adbrite and Clicksor these 2 bring in a very steady stream of interest. With Adbrite you can set the prices for a 1 day link, weekly link and a monthly link and if no one wants to advertise they have place holder ads that payout. I've been with these 2 for about a month now, little profit but very steady.

What is working best for me is Adult FriendFinder and I never thought it would. They ppc and per sign up the ppc is, very small but the per sign up is where the money comes in, like 7 bucks for when a female signs up and about 80 cents for when a dude signs up. The affiliate panel is low key, you shouldn't be bombarded with rude images and there are cleaner options available. I've been with them for about 3 weeks now and have made more with them than all the above put together.

I haven't met the minimum payout levels with any of them so I don't know how speedy any of them are with payouts, but I should meet Adult FriendFinders one very soon and I'll let y'all know how that turns out.

None of these programs have been implemented on this blog. The blogs that I have used these programs on have Mature themes.

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

2 comments:

Blogger said...

In case you are interested in generating money from your visitors via popup ads - you can embed one of the biggest companies: Pop Cash.

Blogger said...

If you are looking for an excellent contextual ad company, I recommend that you take a peek at Chitika.