Thursday, April 26, 2007

Just made a Squidoo Lens

Well I made it about a day ago, Squidoo Lenses were something I read a lot about for quite awhile, I never really gave it a shot because frankly I never understood it and still don't really. I just made a lens just for test purposes about My Paranormal Life, you can find it here.

What I didn't know about squidoo is that they have a 50/50 royalties share feature, they just give you half of what your lense earns. They have quite a lot of adsense units on the lens along with options to add Amazon and ebay sections to sell products.

My lens is nothing but a test, all I did was add the site feed from MPL to the lens along with the feed for my revver videos and added an amazon unit. There also doesn't seem to be that many lenses on squidoo either. I'm guessing that if you were to make a one stop location with in depth and well written content on any given topic you could probably make some desent cash, along with getting a few nice back links and traffic to you other blogs.

No comments: