Sunday, April 22, 2007

Making the blog post title appear before the blog name

Something that annoyed me for awhile was when the name of my blog would appear before the post title in search results, I never gave it much thought until I stumbled upon a post on Make Money Fast - The Million Dollar Experiment Down Under a blog from New Zealand, where I'm from. It discusses and gives examples of what it's all about and also points to the blog that has the code.

I'm trying it out on this blog, gonna see what happens first before I use it on my other blogs.

EDIT: Just a problem I noticed with the blogs that I implemented this code on, after setting it up I was unable to save the "page elements" page after moving widgets around, I guess a possible work around for this problem is to remove the code, edit your widgets, save it and then put the code back in.

3 comments:

rob stgeorge said...

Thanks for the mention, I am sure it will pay off over time!

Active Fanatic said...

yes i too had noticed that problem. thats why i wrote this post

http://activefanatic.blogspot.com/2007/04/ever-faced-error-bx88nucq-using-blogger.html

and by the way, can we exchange links ?

The Rapid Money Experiment

Blogger said...

Get daily ideas and instructions for generating THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE totally FREE.
GET FREE ACCESS NOW