Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Random Shock re-invented

So I hadn't posted to this blog In awhile and I never really posted that often to it in the first place, I did like the title and never really knew what to do with it so I left it in my blog graveyard.

I was thinking about making another blog about all my other blogs and was trying to think of a name, then I thought about how boring it was to do that first step of promotion, submitting to search engines, blog directories etc, something that I really don't enjoy doing now.

So here we are now, a re-invented Random Shock, re-cycled and ready to roll.

No promotion necessary.

The post after this one is all about the blogs that I have created, the dead ones, the living ones and my thoughts about why each one is where it is at the moment.

No comments: