Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Trying out Criteo AutoRoll

I'm trying out a widget called Criteo Autoroll on My Paranormal Life, its at the bottom of my sidebars.

It doesn't look like it has to many users at the moment, not like MyBlogLog anyway, I find the two very similar in appearance. I think it works by tracking visitors to blogs that have the widget installed, eventually the information collected will determine your affinity to other blogs, which will give you links that are more targeted to your own blog.

The service comes with a stats package which I just had a look at, I only installed the widget yesterday and I must say the stats look impressive, the stats say that My Paranormal Life had 705 link impressions, I had some traffic from this, but I don't think they are being picked up in the stats.

I still don't know enough about this service to give it a full review, but I'll keep yall posted.

1 comment:

Brandon Watts said...

Thanks for giving AutoRoll a try! Our user base is increasing daily, and this is improving the relevancy of the blogs that are suggested by the widget.

I'm happy to hear that you like the stats package! As a blog owner, it's a good feeling to know that your blog is being promoted on other blogs which are feeding you with new visitors.

Please let us know what you think of AutoRoll once you've completed your full review. :)

Brandon Watts
Criteo Evangelist