Monday, May 28, 2007

Traffic from zero to ?????

This is a test to see how much traffic I can pull from submitting a post to Social Bookmarking sites and Pinging, Strange Clips has been getting 20 visits a day for the last week now so I thought that I would use it for the test. I made a post titled "Pamela Anderson Age Progression Video" on Strange Clips, I chose this video because it had a tiny viral feel to it and Pamela Anderson is a very popular figure. I submitted it to a number of SB sites, using the same tittle, tags and pretty much the same description throughout.

Here's the complete list of sites that I submitted to:
I'll post the results of the traffic each site brought Strange Clips tomorrow, along with if the entries on those sites show up in google

Netscape
Digg
StumbleUpon
Fark.com
Ebaums Forum

Sites submitted to using an automated process, some may not be getting my sybmissions.

Blinklist
Linkroll
Simpy
Blogmemes
ma.gnolia
Spurl
del.icio.us
Rawsugar
Wink
Furl
Shadows

So check back tomorrow to see the result. Just quick update, submitted the post almost an hour ago and the traffic for Strange Clips is already at 113 visits, better than yesterdays 13 for sure.

No comments: