Sunday, May 27, 2007

Win this dudes earnings for the month of May

This seems like a great way of promoting a blog, never seen this idea before. Court is giving away his earnings to anyone who can guess what he makes for the month of May, closet guess within a dollar wins.

Seems like a great way to create some buzz and getting people to link to his site with the anchor text he wants.

He made $293.01 last month so I'm guessing that it should be up a little from then, finding it hard to incorporate the anchor text into a sentence so I'll just do it, make money online $339 , that's my guess.

If you would like to take a guess just follow his rules below:

Rules:
  • Create a post on your blog, copy these rules and paste them into the post.
  • Make a guess! Link to my homepage with the text ‘make money online $1.00′, replacing the $1.00 with the amount of your guess. Example: make money online $100.56.
  • Leave this link to the rules page intact.
  • Use my contact page to confirm your entry by letting me know (make sure to include the URL of your post)! I will find most of them, but let me know to make sure!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Get daily ideas and instructions for making $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY