Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Payed by VuMe

I just got payed from VuMe. Was checking my email and behold an email from paypal saying I had new funds, I was just about leave a message on VuMe asking about payments.

This is the first time that I have received a payment from VuMe and $43 ain't chump change either, especially since I have spent barely any effort in promoting the images I have on Vume, all I have done is add to My Paranormal Life as filler.

Now that I know I will be paid I think I'll start putting in more effort into promoting my images on VuMe, I guess the first start would be dropping the links into forums that are related to my various photos, I guess the step after that is to find places where I can drop image links, something I haven't yet done.

For no real effort I think $43 payed is pretty impressive and I get the feeling that a lot of VuMe users are making way way more, I'm guessing these people really know where and how to promote their media and it seems like a little well kept secret.

You can read my review of VuMe here.

2 comments:

jdoriot said...

I've never heard of VuMe...I'll have to check it out..I'll go through your link in case you get referral credit! Thanks!

Clip said...

Thanks for the comment, it's not a ref link, they don't have a program like that.

I find it a great way to monetize the views on my images and last I checked it was still $3 for 1000 views, similar programs that I have seen pay like $1 for 5000 views.

Now I'm just gonna have to work on getting an image of mine on the front page of digg or something like that, that would make my month.