Monday, July 16, 2007

Digital Photo Frames, the conveniant way to display your photos

I've seen digital frames in movies and such, but I haven't actually seen a digital photo frame in real life. It seems like a great idea and seeing I barely ever print any of my digital photos I think digital frames would be a great way to show off some of my family photos, my artistic photos and such.

Looking at some of the selections at the site mentioned above, I've got to say that they aren't as expensive as I thought they would be. They seem pretty easy to use, connecting to USB drives, taking multiple kinds of memory cards, they play video and sound and they also have multiple configurable features so you can show your photos the way you want to.

I really like the idea of a digital picture frame, saves on paper and it's instant, no having to take film to get developed, just pop your memory card in and your ready to display, great stuff.

1 comment:

Picture Frames said...

Did you know that digital photo frames is really hot right now? Digital photo frames are excellent gifts for anyone and they even make great corporate gifts as well. And not to forget, they are an excellent way of displaying advertising and promotions for your own company as well.