Sunday, July 08, 2007

Get paid to blog with Smorty

I just joined Smorty a few days ago and I have to say that I am really enjoying their interface, I am finding it really easy to figure out what I have to do in order to participate and well this will be my first post for Smorty ever.

Smorty helps bloggers get paid for blogging by connecting advertisers with bloggers. When you sign up with Smorty and get accepted you'll see a few offers which you can decide take on, these offers are from advertisers wanting to buy blog advertising on blogs and what I have seen so far is that they pay pretty well.

Accepting an offer is pretty straight forward, accept it, read the details, write a post following the conditions and submit that post for review. What I have seen so far is that you have to link to the advertisers site using the anchor text provided, along with a few keywords and a minimum and maximum word count, pretty simple aye?

I'm really looking forward to using Smorty's service and judging by the ease of use, I should be checking in everyday.

1 comment:

Chubby Mommy said...

Unfortunately, Smorty doesn't seem to offer much variety.