Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Quick rant and results Text Link Ads and Amazon

Just sold another ad spot through Text Link Ads today, that makes 3 spaces sold so far, though I only have two at the moment, one of the advertisers only bought a spot for 1 month.

I'm actually really surprised that I am selling ad spots, I've used similar services before and it never really worked out, even though I priced those links at like $1 for a months advertising.

My links on TLA are priced at $15 a link, I think all I need now is to work on my Alexa ranking and PR and I should be able to request a higher price.

The post just before this is just a little experiment I'm doing with amazon, it's pretty blatant, but that's what I use Random Shock for, experimenting and passing on the results to those who may be reading it.

The reason for the experiment is that the Sony Playstation 3 has just recently had a price cut and there seems to be some buzz surrounding it and reports that they are selling like crazy, so I thought I'd see what would happen.

No comments: