Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What Has Made Me Money #8 Smorty

Just recently started getting into this sponsored post bizo, I stood off for quite awhile because I didn't think I was up to the challenge, but I dived in and it wasn't as hard as I thought it was.

I just received payment from Smorty a day or so ago for the first offer that I took up with them and well I see the draw that these services have, there are few such services around and most seem to have offers at a minimum of about $5, here's a List of Paid Post Sites.

It feels pretty good getting such a large amount (compared to what I make in a day) and at this point in my blog magnetization it could likely let me spend a little more time blogging. I just hope PPP gets back to me some time soon, it's been a pretty long time since I submitted my first sponsored post to them.

1 comment:

rus said...

thanks for sharing your story... nice blog, keep it on...