Friday, August 10, 2007

Indexed in Half an Hour

I'm a little mythed by this, I just made a post on MPL not 30 minutes ago, I think the videos I used are a little hot at the moment, the thing that has me baffled is that the post is already in number one position on google for part of its title, it's already indexed (kind of) and I'm receiving referrals from google search for it, all within half an hour.

I know that these specific videos will probably end up having multiple other blogs and sites writing about them and I'll eventually get pushed down, but showing up in google this fast seems kind of strange, never experienced that before, fastest I've ever had pages indexed is like 24 hours.

I did SB it though ;)

1 comment:

Michael said...

That's crazy you got a page indexed so fast. I have never heard of that.