Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've just noticed something about Netscape

Maybe old but I thought it was worth mentioning, if you take a look at various member pages you'll notice each has varying Page Rank, I have a netscape page rank of 5/10, but a lot of other members pages are upwards of 7/10, 8/10, some have none and a bunch are under 5/10.

Now I know from experience that Netscape submissions get indexed by google and pretty fast as well, I'm just wondering if netscape passes along the PR, if it does could you imagine a bunch of 9/10 netscape members submitting your blogs.

I also wonder that if you get a bunch of votes your links will appear on every page of the people who voted and with the massive amount of PR around netscape who knows what could happen.

What I notice most about netscape is that I never see anyone talking about the service, it's always digg this or stumble that.

I don't know, it just seems crazy that no body seems to know how powerful netscape is.

No comments: