Thursday, August 16, 2007

Payu2blog, Easy as

So I've started using a payed to post service called payu2blog not on this blog though. I signed up using MPL as my blog, I think I tried to sign-up before using this Random Shock, but I never heard back, which tells me it wasn't accepted.

Anyway I tell you about my experience so far, I signed up with them using MPL, I was hesitant about doing sponsored posts on that blog, still am a little, but I'm gonna go with it for now. I got an email from them pretty much saying if your not serious about using the service don't go any further, the reason for this is that you have to take all the ops they give you, I left it for a day or two, I wasn't sure if I could do that, but I decided to go for it.

Once I had my log-in details, I well... logged in and found three assignments waiting for me, I've got a week to complete them and I don't think that will be any trouble, the assignments a crazy easy to do. The requirements for each that I have to complete are minimum 60 words, one link and a key phrase and that's it, easy as.

The ops are no way related to the topic of my blog, but the best thing is there are pretty much no restrictions to what you can write, the only rule is it can't be negative.

So when writing them I just add in a little paranormal theme, write personally and that's it, 60 words later and I'm done.

Oh yea each of the posts I have been offered so far are each $5.

I'll do something proper about payu2blog later, this was mainly ranty.

No comments: