Thursday, August 09, 2007

Starcraft: a game I have not played, yet

Sponsored Post

I consider myself a little bit of a gamer, I've played a number of online games, but for some reason I've never played Starcraft. I have seen it around a lot and it seems like a pretty big game.

StarCraft: Brood War is a real-time strategy game for the PC, were you choose one a three species all with their own units, buildings and abilities to choose from and you battle it out against the other species, FTW.

I got to say that I get hooked on these types of games and I should really check Starcraft out, especially since part 2 is on it's way, the cinematic trailer for Starcraft 2 is absolutely awesome.

As with games of this type, the online community is very active, check out CreepColony a starcraft fan site, you also have forums, blogs, online clans (not to sure what Starcraft users call them). I think that the strength of an online community that goes with these games is one factor that makes them so fun to play.

I'm definitely going to have to check Starcraft out, I know that if I do I won't be blogging for awhile.


No comments: