Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I know I can make at least $20 a day blogging

I know I can make at least $20 U.S a day blogging and in terms of conversion rates that adds up to a part time jobs pay for me. Last Friday I set out to concentrate on doing payed to blog assignments, I did four that day one worth $25 another worth $10 and two at $5 each for a total of $45 U.S, that's about $65 here which is pretty descent.

I have enough payed to blog offers available to me and more coming in each day that I could realistically be making $20 everyday. The only problem is I like to post a couple of regular posts along with my sponsored posts, so if I can't think of a post to make I don't do a sponsored one.

I guess what I have to do is work on building up a backlog of posts so I don't feel so overwhelmed by the task of doing payed to blog offers. Also maybe working on the rep of my blogs so I get higher paying assignments offered to me and maybe getting some more descent blog and website real estate.

2 comments:

Spanish Joe said...

and what platform of paid blogging do you use? I have been curious about how that works.

Clip said...

Hey Joe, thanks for the comment, maybe I should get more structured around here.

I'm using PayPerPost, Smorty, Loudlaunch, PayU2blog, Blogvertise and a few others across my various blogs.

I also use adsense, TLA and others for passive income.

I can't see passive income paying off to well at my current level of blogging, so being active will bring more cash in at the moment and I can use that money to expand, need a plan though.