Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sick of widgets

I haven't tried out Blogrush yet even though in seems to be the new hyped up blogging thing at the moment. To tell ya the truth I'm over this whole blog widget thing, I've had a mybloglog, blogcatalog and a few other widgets throughout my blogs for a long time now and I have to admit I don't use any of them, I found that I couldn't keep up with the extra time it took to be involved in the services.

Though blogrush seems to be more of a set it and forget it type of thing, I just can't be bothered taking on something that is the "new pink" of the blogging world. I'd rather just visit other blogs directly and leave comments, by far the most interesting out of blog networking and I think one of the most effective, it's back to basics, no fluff, core networking.

Ranty rant over, no facts here.

1 comment:

nelly's applebottoms clothing line said...

Widgets are only a design on the blogs. it will just make the blog more interesting when other people pics are in that widget. Im just happy to have one on my blog. hehehe...