Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tattoo Dating

One of my first blogs ever was about Tattoos and I knew the body modification community was pretty big, I got out of that game because I knew I couldn't offer what people wanted to see.

But with sites offering tattoo dating for tattoo singles I now realize I should have stayed in it, the links above are for a dating site specifically for people with tattoos or some kind of body mod, the site is nicely designed with great imagery and easy navigation, even if your not looking for that special someone, browsing the pics will give you loads of enjoyment, even if you're not into tats.



3 comments:

Hoto said...

i got me a tattoo 14 years ago and i still love it. tattoos are cool

Holly said...

The body modification community is most definitely a lucrative community and only seems to be getting bigger with time. But this is a community that also been around for more years than most people know and by the looks of it, isn't going anywhere. Why not start another blog? It's never too late!

costa rica real estate mujer said...

Last week I just heard of Senior Dating, now I learn of Tattoo Dating. Wow! The ideas are really out of the box and are cool. I wonder what's next...