Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Free Business Cards

One part of marketing a blog is the off line aspect, this is something I haven't really done, sure I've mentioned it to people, but I find they never visit my blogs mainly because they have to remember the address, having business cards with all your blog details on them would be great for this.

You can get Free business cards made up from vistaprint, 250 to be exact, I'm probably going to go through the process now.

It's going to be so handy having business cards to drop on people who are interested in visiting my blogs, instead of what I have experienced "got a pen?", great stuff.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I just got free 50 today and am pretty impressed, thanks!!

Bussiness process management said...

Good information...Using Business Card is really interesting and comfortable!!!