Friday, October 26, 2007

How has the PR drop affected you?

If you were one of those hit by it, for me nothing has changed, traffic seems the same, I'm earning just as much as I was previous to the drop in page rank and my new pages seem to still be getting indexed pretty fast and all my top posts are in the same positions in google.

Should I be waiting longer to see a gradual drop in things, I'm not sure, all I am hoping is that PR doesn't become as important as it was before google decided to throw everything up in the air.

I don't know change seems to make things more fun, especially since I am only making pocket cash and don't rely on my online money making to support myself, if it's the way I feel it is, there's gonna be a whole new way to do things and for me it feels refreshing.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I guess we all just have to wait and see where the chips fall.

Change is good for the mind, I think?