Monday, October 29, 2007

Myspace Video Comments for Traffic

About a week ago I woke up and checked my traffic stats like I usually do and was shocked to see that I had double my usual traffic, so I quickly looked at my referrals list and was shocked to see it was traffic from myspace, myspacetv to be exact.

What had happened was someone had linked a particular post of mine as a source of information about the video on myspace, I actually saw an increase in earnings for those couple days I was receiving myspace traffic.

The video was at the top of the video charts and that's probably why I got that much traffic. I've been randomly checking out myspacetv, nothing to in depth and I've got to say I'm amazed they allow links in comments, because the amount of spam comments seems to outnumber real ones like 3/1.

I haven't used this myself, finding videos on the top of the charts that I can add to constructively is pretty much impossible, but hey I'll be keeping an eye on it for something paranormal like I can add to, with a link that is.

No comments: