Monday, November 19, 2007

Addicted to PR

It has been a really hard month trying to make money online for me, first the PR reduction then the no PR at all for my main blog, though I now have oodles of PR3 blogs, which I am unlikely to do anything with for the time being.

The thing is even though a lot of these PR based money making programs can make small time bloggers loads of cash, myself I'm just a little sick of em all, I found myself searching for ways to increase PR, find the best ops and found myself adding filler content to accommodate payed posts.

I know it's different for everyone, but I just got a little addicted to it all, the quick cash, making more than I ever did and feeling successful because of it.

Though I will likely continue with these programs, I will not focus all my energy on them and probably will not expand any further into this way of making money.

I'm going old school, though it's going to take a whole lot more work, in the end it should payoff, basically increase traffic = good for targeted PPC advertising, secondly is to concentrate on an affiliate product or deal I can promote, now this is something I really haven't explored to much, apart form maybe Amazon products, I just realized there's life beyond Amazon and they usually pay better as well.

2 comments:

Simple Tricks said...

nice to see another DO FOLLOW blog like my Simple Tricks blog.

Why dont you use the Do FOLLOW Badge which will encourage more commentors..??
DO FOLLOW Badge

Blogger said...

Get daily suggestions and guides for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
SUBSCRIBE NOW