Friday, December 21, 2007

ScratchBack Tips, Gice a tip, get a link

Seen these ScratchBack widgets popping up lately so I thought I'd give it a try, the widget is just to your right, I don't expect to get any tips, but I'll leave it up as an example.

If you have a paypal account, buying a place in "Get In My Top Spots" is easy as, click it sign into paypal, pay and your all done, your link should appear in the widget.

I've tipped a couple sites and the process was really easy, though the selection of sites to choose from at the moment isn't the best, but I'm guessing that once the user base increases the market will become pretty competitive. It also seems to me that most people are opting for the autobump option, where your link slides down the widget and eventually gets bumped off the list. They also have daily, weekly and monthly options available and you can set you own prices, I've set my widget up for $5 for a month.

Other than that I don't know to much else about the service, seems like an interesting idea though.

3 comments:

Lake Whatcom Real Estate said...

I wonder how Matt Cutts would feel about this. Seems like this might be considered a payed link. I am curious let me know your thoughts.

surveillance cameras said...

This does seem alot like paid links. How is it working out for you.

Electronic Photo Frame said...

I wonder what matt cutts has to say...